Seasonal Call Center Positions (Anacortes, WA)
SeaBear Company is accepting applications for our Seasonal Call Center Team. We look for motivated hard working individuals to thrilling our customers through world class customer service. Positions begin early to mid November and end between Christmas and the New Year.
All previously submitted applications/resumes will be reviewed and considered in conjunction with current applicants for this position. SeaBear Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a Zero Tolerance Drug & Alcohol Policy.
Job Summary: Responsibility for answering inbound calls from catalog customers and prospects, assisting them with their purchases, providing them with product information, entering their orders on line and resolving a variety of customer issues. This position reports to the Customer Experience Manager.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Answer inbound customer calls and assist customers with purchases
- Meet all service level and production requirements
- Data entry of orders via phone, mail, fax
- Handle and resolve customer questions and concerns
- Clearly document all customer information on line
- Resolve customer complaints and diffuse difficult customer contacts
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements
- Must be skilled in problem-solving, trouble shooting, and conflict resolution
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Must have verbal and behavioral flexibility
- Performance consistency
- Ability to work well in a team
- Computer skills including typing and internet proficient
- Must demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to think and communicate clearly and execute consistently.
- Ability to manage stress.
- Must have an excellent work record with references from current and/or previous employers
Education Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent
Availability: Shifts vary and overtime opportunities in December.
About The Company
SeaBear Company is a small, growing, privately owned marketer of three specialty consumer brands, each with a strong Northwest heritage and leadership position in its niche: SeaBear wild salmon (seabear.com), Gerard & Dominique smoked salmon (GDSeafoods.com) and the Made In Washington chain of specialty gift stores (MadeInWashington.com). We go to market through our own stores in the Puget Sound region, and nationally direct-to-consumer (web/catalog) and through upscale retailers and restaurants via our Wholesale sales division. Our seafood products are produced at our custom smokehouse in Anacortes. We grow our brands by thrilling our customers, and believe every position throughout our Company contributes to delivering a thrilling experience for customers.
TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT: https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=BC124